[Click] Patch for RED HAT 9.0 2.4.20-8

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Wed Mar 24 01:05:01 EST 2004

> Some body suggested me to download the pure vanilla kernel from
> kernel.org(Now being new to this , suggest me what is pure vanialla kernel).
> Secondly do i have to get that to get the click working

'pure vanilla kernel' is the official linux kernel, without any patches
from RedHat or whatsoever.
And it happens to be downloadable from kernel.org (or one of its
mirrors).

So, you should download this linux kernel, then patch it with the click
patch and compile it and afterwards compile click.
(as you can find in the documentation)

(I'm unknown to the roofnet project itself however, so I don't know if
binaries are delivered for a specific kernel or not...)

regards,
Brecht