[Click] Red Hat 9.0 and CLICK

gaurav dawra openapproject at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 21:56:36 EST 2004

Eddie

I think i should have written completely what i have done uptill now.

I am using kernel 2.4.20-8(Red Hat 9.0), i earlier went thru the
installation procedure for roofnet and also downloaded patch for kernel
using the click one. It didn't worked.

When i tried to start roofnet by command "/etc/rc.d/roofnet  start"

It gave me error saysing that " The click.o is compiled for 2.4.20rn
and you are using 2.4.20-8 kernel version".

I reinstalled the my linux system for some another reason and now i am
free from any kind of roonet files or click routing files.

Now, what i am in need of is either "kernel source " for 2.4.20rn , so
that i can build that kernel or CLICK patch,i think, for my kernel
"2.4.20-8" . Please suggest me.

I think one way round to this problem is to install the 2.4.20 kernel
and download the click release for it. But i am not sure which click
release will work.

I will like to try your option first and then might go for second one.

My target environment is to make 5 linux machines to comminicate with
each other in my research lab.

Thanx ,

Gaurav