[Click] Using LookupGeographicGridRoute

Bow-Nan Cheng bcheng at nanwob.net
Thu Mar 4 22:26:46 EST 2004

Hi,

I've been trying unsucessfully to use the LookupGeographicGridRoute
Element. Basically, I've taken the dsdv sample code (Generated via
./conf/make-dsdv-config.pl) and modified it substituting
LookupGeographicGridRoute for LookupLocalGridRoute. I added an extra input
(GridLocationInfo2 element "li") into the function as well. I originally
thought that the LookupLocalGridRoute and LookupGeographicGridRoute were
interchangeable, but it doesn't seem like it. I'm getting the following
errors:

warning: dev0/geo: GridLocationInfo argument li has the wrong type
  unspecified error
'dev0/data_counter_out :: Counter' pull output 0 connected to 'dev0/tr ::
TimeRange' push input 0
'dev0/FixupGridHeaders at 13/SetGridChecksum at 2 :: SetGridChecksum' push
output 0 connected to 'dev0/data_counter_out2 :: Counter' pull input 0
nop_gpsr2.click:59: 'dev0/geo :: LookupGeographicGridRoute' output 1
unused
Router could not be initialized!

It seems to me that the first error (GridLocationInfo argument li has
wrong type) can be fixed by replacing GridLocationInfo2 with
GridLocationInfo. There shouldn't be a difference between the two right?

I'm not sure about the other stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks!

-Bow-Nan

--
Bow-Nan Cheng