[Click] Simple Authenticator:"Click" element Class

John Bicket jbicket at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Jun 28 17:03:49 EDT 2004

Hi Guarav,

SimpleAuthenticator is a click element in the elements/wifi/ap
directory. You probably don't want to be using it with a wlan device,
it only really works with Atheros based chipsets.

I am currently working on a howto for building a roofnet configuration,
I will be done in a day or two and will post it.

--john