[Click] How to test adaptive mode with 2 CPUs?

Giovanni Tusa gtusa at diit.unict.it
Fri Jun 18 11:58:39 EDT 2004

Hi Alessandro.

I'm an SMP click user too and, according to my knowledge, the element you
need to enable the adaptive CPU scheduling
in SMP Click is the SortedTaskSched element (that is, the element
implemented in the
sortedsched.hh and the sortedsched.cc files in
/CLICK_DIR/elements/linuxmodule).

For my experience, the SortedTaskSched element works in click-1.3pre1 with
the CVS
updates.

If you want to read a simple description of this element, you can follow the
link:
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/doc/SortedTaskSched.n.html.

I hope these information will be helpful for you.

Giovanni