[Click] Deeper research on the behaviour of adaptive mode in SMP click

Alessandro Coli alessandro.coli at studio.unibo.it
Mon Jun 7 11:58:04 EDT 2004

Hi. I am working on a dual processor PC and trying to investigate deeper
the "SMP CLICK" world.

I read this document:

http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/papers/click:usenix01/usenix01.pdf

There, i found interesting teachings on the behaviour of the adaptive mode.

But now i'd need to know much more in detail how it works: can anyone (maybe
Kohler himself) give me any additional detail about it? I'd be interested to
know this behaviour much more in detail than what I already read in that paper.
Any new thing about it would be welcome.

Thanks, ciao

Alex