[Click] Kernel Patches for Debian 2.4.26

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Jul 28 14:54:13 EDT 2004

It looks like we should make a Debian-specific patch for click b/c of
the skbuff changes, and if you wanted to do that it would be superb.
It should be pretty obvious what to do in each case.

Eddie