[Click] the linux kernel module

Yihong Zhou zyihong at ece.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:18:54 EDT 2004

After installed the linux module driver (the latest released CVS version 1.4), I tested the sample configuration files: test.click, test-device.click, print-ping.click, etc. But none of them works.  That is, I typed the command in the linux prompt.

# click-install test-device.click

and then it exited immediately.  lsmod show the module "click" was unused, and "proclikefs" was used by "click".  Is there anything wrong with my operations?

Even, I could not ping the machine.  Would all the packets be intercepted by the installed module, even if no configuration file is running?