[Click] compiling click with grid

Douglas S. J. De Couto decouto at csail.mit.edu
Tue Jan 27 11:36:01 EST 2004

This is strange. Click out of CVS normally compiles no problem.

are you compiling the userlevel driver, the linux kernel module, or
both?

if you're compiling the kernel module, have you patched the linux
kernel source you are compiling against?

what is your OS type, compiler type & version, and machine type?

What are the errors?

Douglas S. J. De Couto    <decouto at csail.mit.edu>