[Click] Problem with click-install

#TIRUGOKARNAM SUBRAMANIAN ADITYA RAGHAV# tsaditya at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Thu Jan 15 14:01:55 EST 2004

Hi,

While i was installing Click configuration click-install which was working fine now gives me this message. The click-uninstall doesnt unload the Click module which seems to be partially installed.

click-install: '/sbin/insmod /use/local/lib/click.o' failed

lsmod gives me the following output. The click module remains forever in 'initializing'.

click                 917320   1  (initializing)
proclikefs              4160   0  [click]

T S Aditya Raghav
Graduate Student
Nanyang Tech University
Singapore