[Click] Handlers

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Wed Jan 14 03:14:41 EST 2004

Hi,

please read the general documentation at
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/doc/click.o.8.html
for the click kernel module

and
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/doc/click.1.html
for the click userlevel driver.

For the kernel level driver you will have something like
echo "134.156.25.0/24 134.156.1.1 1" > /proc/click/elementname/add

where 'elementname' is the name of a IPLookupRoute element.
I guess you mean LinearIPLookup or so (I cannot find IPLookupRoute in
the documentation).

The output port 1 has to exist as you cannot dynamically add new elements.

The userlevel handler interface is less flexible I believe.

regards,
Brecht