[Click] Mazu Nat config - Remake help

Larsen Søren s_larsen at danfoss.com
Thu Feb 12 14:11:23 EST 2004

Hi all

I'm am quiete a newbie in regards to Click so I would really appriciate a
bit of help here :-)

I adjusted the addresses in the Mazu example and i works fine, BUT for my
problem/project i really don't need a firewall wall, just a simple router
that let's everything pass both ways (including ICMP for ping tests).

So it needs to be "opened" up.

Besides that I need to include the bandwidthshaping and latency for
simulation.

purpose: Were trying out Click as a wan simulator in my company. (Lantency
problems, bandwitdh issues and so on)

Please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions and so on. :-)

Best regards.
Søren Larsen s_larsen (at) danfoss (dot) com