[Click] QoS & real-time flows

Giorgio Calarco gcalarco at deis.unibo.it
Wed Feb 4 09:45:21 EST 2004

Hi all,

some people have written to me asking about the source
of the two elements I briefly described yesterday in a previous
e-mail, so I send them to the whole list.
They are really prototypes, I mean, useful to make some
measurements but they do not aspire to be a perfect piece
of code. However, I hope they can be useful as a starting point
for anybody who wants to hook realtime flows of packets and give them
priority over BE traffic.

I attach the source here. The .cc files contain a brief example
about how to use them.
For more details, you can also look at Lecture Notes in Computer Science
Volume 2720 (HSNMC 2003 conference).

Updates, improvements and new ideas for these modules are welcome.

Ciao
Giorgio

Ing. Giorgio Calarco
DEIS - Università di Bologna
Viale Risorgimento, 2 40136 Bologna - Italy
Tel: 051 2093776 Fax: 051 2093073
E-mail: gcalarco at deis.unibo.it
PGP: http://www.deis.unibo.it/GCalarco/Giorgio_Calarco.asc