[Click] Click with Weighted Round Robin

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Tue Feb 3 10:51:09 EST 2004

Hi,

as far as I know ScheduleInfo can only be used to change the ratios in
which scheduled elements in click are run.

The clue is however 'scheduled elements'. These are elements which are
on Click's internal scheduler's list and are e.g. PollDevice,
FromDevice, ToDevice, InfiniteSource. (no queues, no RoundRobinSched)

Maybe I miss something but I don't see how flux is defined ?

Nevertheless, if flux is a todevice or so, I don't think you can specify
the ports separately in the ScheduleInfo. (does this actually work
without errors on configuration ?)

I don't think you can easily achieve what you want with ScheduleInfo,
but maybe the StrideSched
(http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/doc/StrideSched.n.html) can be used
or you can write an own element.

regards,