[Click] Click with Weighted Round Robin

Giorgio Calarco gcalarco at deis.unibo.it
Tue Feb 3 10:13:45 EST 2004

I personally don't know how ScheduleInfo works,
but we solved this problem in another way:
using the IPClassifier we distinguished various SLA,
each with a maximum bandwidth allowed (the one estabilished
with the SLA contract) using a BandwidthShaper.

Look at the scheme attached here as an example
(the SLA Manager is an IPClassifier), it's part of a paper
which it will be published in the next future with (much)
more details in the LNCS if you are interested.

The protocol & statistical classifiers are two
elements which you _cannot_ find in the click library
( I did send the source to Eddie but I suppose he's
been very busy lately, thus I got no answer yet),
they can be used to hook a realtime flow
(RTP-compliant or not).

Hope this cal help.

ciao
giorgio