[Click] Intel e1000 5.2.30 drivers

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Fri Apr 9 11:30:33 EDT 2004

Hi,

we've also had some PRO/1000 cards which weren't supported, but I've
added the cards to the driver (not sure anymore if it was the same
chipset, I'm not able to reach the system now).

It was far simpler to add them to the 4.x driver than port the 5.x driver.

Can you maybe test the attached driver (you will have to recompile) ?

[oops, too big for maillist, you can download them from
http://clickgui.atlantis.ugent.be/e1000-4.3.15b-click.tar.gz]

If it is working I will review the driver to see if it needs cleaning
(basically I've only added some bytes here and there ;-) ) and upload it
properly to the list.

regards,
Brecht