[Click] Grid instability problems

Alex Newman dolemite at wuli.nu
Mon Apr 5 15:30:55 EDT 2004

So I am currently working on extending some of the grid code and am running into
a very nasty problem and I was wondering, what information I should send to the
mailing list to help me diagnose it.

The current grid is very simple
[a]<-802.11b->[b]

where [a],[b] are both linux(2.4.21) machines using the linux kernel provided
driver. I am using the cvs version of click and am running the click kernel
module.  I can transfer data bidirectionaly via the non grid interface but the
grid interface fails after a couple of seconds of data transfer.

--
Alex Newman         INELUCTABLE MODALITY OF THE VISIBLE: AT LEAST THAT IF NO
dolemite@/.wuli.nu  more, through my eyes. J.J.