bus PCI limited?

Alessandro bujia at libero.it
Sat Mar 15 10:56:53 EST 2003

Hi, can help me???

I've done test with Click in a Pentium 4 1600MHz with 32bit/33Mhz bus PCI, and 2 INTEL PRO1000 XT server adapter. max forwarding rate result 370000 64 byte packet per second (without optimization, I made some test and don't change this rate...). It's a good forwarding rate? What's the bottleneck? Is PCI bus?

Thanks,

Alessandro