commercial version

Brian Edwards brian at wrinklenet.com
Tue Mar 11 09:32:41 EST 2003

I am looking to start a router company that only does minimal software
development.  I am looking for commercial software products that integrate
the various components of a chassis-based router (i.e. control/data planes
on separate hardware; interface blades, user interfaces).  I learned of
Click through the XORP project, but XORP is alpha release.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Brian