[Click] problem with FromHost

pradnyesh sawant spradnyesh at gmx.net
Thu Jul 17 09:27:55 EDT 2003

i want to run a genuine client like a web-browser, and also an attack tool
on the same m/c as the router. so i have to get packets from the HOST (using
FromHost). the packets from the browser will be sent to the gateway, through
which it will be able to surf the Internet. the packets from the attack tool
will be forwarded to a web server on my own lan.
all other packets can be forwarded using classifier as you have suggested.
my problem is that i am unable to get packets from the kernel (which have
been passed to it (the kernel) by the browser and the attack tool). i tried
using the same config script as given in the FromHost documentation, but it did
not help.
if you could tell me just how to get packtes from the kernel, it would be
just great!
waiting for a reply from you soon