[Click] How to pass packets at the Click Router itself

Alessandro Baldisserri alessand.baldisserri at studio.unibo.it
Tue Jul 1 12:12:33 EDT 2003

Hi!

I configured an IP Click router with 2 ethernet cards. My element
LinearIPLookup have only two output, 1 for packets addressed to eth1 and 1 for
packets addressed to eth2. At the beginning I not considered packets directed
to the router itself. Now I want to install in the PC Router a GateKeeperH323,
and to make this I have to pass certain packets to this application. I don't
understand like to modify my configuration in order to make this... anyone can
help me?
I thought to use elements ToHost and FromHost but I don't know how...
Any suggestions??
Thanks!

Alessandro