linux 2.4.20 kernel patch bug?

Douglas S. J. De Couto decouto at lcs.mit.edu
Wed Feb 5 10:13:19 EST 2003

it happens when i have had to do expensive pushes on packets.  i have
isolated the code where it actually calls packet::push, and as long as
i don't push more than the headroom, it's all good.  Otherwise, when I
Ctrl-C ping, i get the assertion error.

config to follow.

Douglas S. J. De Couto     <decouto at lcs.mit.edu>