[Click]

srinivas satish n srinivassatishn at rediffmail.com
Thu Dec 25 19:02:26 EST 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,
    I have written a small tcp/ip protocol stack.I wanted to test it on a linux
machine.I run the stack in the user space,written a module that transfers
the packets from kernel to user space.I use netfilter hooks to redirect the
packets to my stack.So I process the packets and send back a Ethernet frame.
However,Now I have to allocate an skb and pass it to the dev_queue_xmit
Function which is in /net/core/dev.c.
   Whenever I tried allocating an skb and sending it the kernel panics.Any suggestions or docs of how to allocate
and fill up the skb.
   My stack returns a complete ehernet frame that I have to put on the network.
Thanking You,
 Satish.