[Click] Dynamic Initialisation of Elements

#RUDY# RUDY0001 at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Dec 23 11:13:38 EST 2003

Hi Brecht,

Can you elaborate more about what have you done for a per-flow-based QoS ?
In a per-flow-based-QoS, elements that need to be dinamically updated are IPClassifier, Queue, Scheduler and we may need policy control and admission control.
When reservation request receipt by click, how do you update those elements to make some resource reservation. Have you used the hotswapping features in click before ?

Thanks,
Rudy
Graduate Student
Nanyang Technological University