[Click] Re:hello, iam searching for click router information

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Fri Dec 5 17:57:32 EST 2003

Hi Araceli,

> We are newing in click router implementation (students
> ) ,
> and we have a cupple of questions about it,
> we are trying of make the exercises taht you have in your page of click
> router

Click isn't 100% friendly to novices, but good luck! One good start is the
manual pages for the various elements. For example, 'man Print' to find out
how to get more than 6 columns of hex. click_chatter() is a function to be
used inside C++ elements. Look at Print's source code
(elements/standard/print.{cc,hh}) to see how it might be used, or just grep
for click_chatter in the element sources.