[Click] Click 1.3 soon

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Mon Aug 25 22:45:41 EDT 2003

How about my NAT-PT elements??? have had a little time to look at them???

They are three elements to be used with click's NAT-PT elements for IPv4/IPv6 address and protocol translation. The click elements
are AddressTranslator, ProtocolTranslator46 and ProtocolTranslator64. AddressTranslator performs Address translation between
IPv4/IPv6 address realms, and both protocolTranslators perform protocol translation between IPv4/IPv6, ICMPv4/ICMPv6 and TCP/UDP
headers. My elements are two Application Level Gateways for DNS queries and FTP control packet translation (like FTPPortMapper), a
TCPRewriter like element but for IPv6, a helper class for manipulation of DNS queries (IPv4 or IPv6), and the implementation of RFC
1035.

You can find more info and the elements in:

http://www.merlinux.org/natpt/

I hope Eddie can take some time to review them and include them for the 1.3 release :-) .

Cheers,

Juan Luis