[Click] click

#TIRUGOKARNAM SUBRAMANIAN ADITYA RAGHAV# tsaditya at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Tue Aug 19 09:15:57 EDT 2003

Hi eddie,

I have installed click.o successfully as a kernel module. I am trying to install a kernel configuration using click-install.Cick-install exits with 0 if the configuration if it successfully installed the configuration and 1 if there is some error. But when I install the kernel configuration i dont get any return values. As soon as i execute the command I just get the next prompt without any return values so I am not sure if it has installed correctly or there are some errors. How do I get around this problem?.

Regards,
Aditya Raghav

Graduate Student
Information Communication Institute of Singapore
Nanyang Technological University