[Click] Problem with the lo interface

Venu Bolisetty venu at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 7 12:59:42 EDT 2003

Hi All,
 I have been trying to print nfs packets that are recieved by the machine.
I have both the nfs client and server on the same achine. Hence I have to
use the lo interface. When I use 'tcpdump -i lo port 2049' I am able to
get the packet info, but when i use the following click configuration the
lo interface doesn't respond. The same configuration with the interface lo
being replaced by etho, doesn't hang when I use ping and ssh... Is there
anything that I am missing.

FromDevice(lo)
	->is_ip::IPClassifier(dst port 2049, -) // nfs packets...
		is_ip[0]->t::Tee(2)
			  t[0]->IPPrint(p)
			  t[1]->ToHost(lo)
		is_ip[1]->ToHost(lo)

//end of conf file

--Venu

"Mankind, probably the most mysterious species on our planet.
A mystery of open questions. Who are we? Where do we come from?
Where are we going? How do we know what we believe to know?
Why do we believe anything at all? Innumerable questions looking
for an answer, an answer which will raise the next question and
the following answer will raise a following question and so on and so forth.
But in the end, isn't it always the same question and always the same answer?"
						       Run Lola Run