run_task() not called

Kendy Kutzner kutzner at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Apr 8 16:15:32 EDT 2003

Hi,

under the nsclick driver, a run_task method is never called again
if it returned 'false' in the first time.

The element I used was InfiniteSource. I have it with
InfiniteSource(ACTIVE 0) in my configuration. Later I change the
configuration string to 'DATA \<0000...>, DATASIZE 1000, ACTIVE 1'
but the Element doesn't emit a single packet. The debugger shows
that 'Click::InfiniteSource::run_task()' is only called once,
where it returned false (because the element is not active).

I think it should be called more often, am I wrong?

Kendy

--
#!/bin/sh