powell molleti powelllinux at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 23:02:59 EDT 2002

Hi,

--- simonafichera at tiscali.it wrote:
> Hi,
> I've created a new element "queues".
> It compile well, but when I call it in a file the:
> #click-install <<myfile.click>>.....
> it returns :
> #unknow element class "queues".

Is this the same click.o that u have compiled with the
new element. Did u use EXPORT_ELEMENT(<element name>)
in your <element>.cc file?. Did u run the command
make elemlist before running make command. If u put ur
new element sources in click/elements/local directory
did u use the --enable-local parameter while running
./configure?

check all this.
i hope this helps
cya