Testing a new element

David Sanán Baena davidsanan at teleline.es
Mon Oct 21 21:17:42 EDT 2002

Hi. My new element now works well in user mode, I added the lines that Eddie tells me in Makefile.in and everything ok.
I need to use libtcl.so, so I added to 'ld' -ltcl and it works in user mode. But in kernel mode it does not work. When I do make install, when linking I got a message telling "-ltcl not found"
If in Makefile.in I change -r for -shared in the ld command it works.
Then, is it possible to link dynamic libraries (.so) when compiling an element in kernel mode? In user mode there is no problem, but I can not in kernel mode.
Thanks in advance.