package

xiaophong xiaophong2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 03:09:41 EST 2002

Dear friend,

Thanks for Eddie and Juan Luis.
I found the problem is that I gave the wrong DIR,
after I gave the click binary DIR, it works well.
Here I want to confirm the procedure:
after I installed click by ./configure and make
install. Then when I want to install the package, I
need to ./configure
--prefix=CLICKINSTALLDIR--disable-linuxmodule
make install
Then in the /clicksrc/userlevel I can run .click file
which I can find the package loaded successfully.

So everytime when I want to install the package, I
should to do these three steps. right?
if I install click in /usr/local, so I can call the
file from anywhere without the './', right?

Thanks for your time and help!

Phong