about change to user level

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at linuxmail.org
Wed Nov 27 19:33:52 EST 2002

Hi,

When you compile click, it always get compiled for user level. Look at the sources dir, there's a userlevel dir, where you can find a executable file called 'click'.

You use it like this:

./click config_file.click

If you have made 'make install', that file has been copied to some location like /usr/local/bin or /usr/bin, so if those dirs are in your PATH, you can call it from anywhere without the './' . Rememember, you must execute it as root.

cheers,

Juan Luis