help

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Fri May 31 00:15:52 EDT 2002

> How I must interpret eth0, eth1 and eth2 in /conf/make-ip-conf.pl file ?
> Eth0 is relatived to an Ethernet card linked to the source and the other
> are linked to the sinks? Or viceversa ? or what ?

make-ip-conf.pl makes a configuration on a router with any number of cards.
It treats the cards identically; they each get an input path and an output
path. All the cards are located in a single machine, the router, which runs
the Click configuration. You can hook the cards up to whatever you'd like.