click script testing (Was: Usermode ToLinux)

Jose Vasconcellos jvasco at bellatlantic.net
Fri Mar 1 09:45:05 EST 2002

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for your input. I was looking for some way of testing
scripts between user and kernel modes without modifications.
I just realized I was going about it the wrong way.

Click scripts should really be split into two parts to ease
testing: I/O declarations and the main body. This way the I/O
part can be adapted for a specific use. A typical I/O script
would contain the elements AddressInfo, To/From-Device, and
To/From-Host.

Jose