dst cache overflows

Anthony Tsang ayftsang at csis.hku.hk
Fri Mar 1 11:30:20 EST 2002

Hi,

I've found out the reason why there was "dst cache overflow" due to the
random generated source ip address. Is there any way to overcome this as
the spoofed source ip address is the common technique for DOS attack?

I got another problem while receiving at a rate of 22K packets per
second: error message "Transmitter is stuck, 60000601" always came out.
Under the polling mode of acenic, it could only achieve the max 82K
packets per seconds and the additional packets would be dropped by the
NIC card(or driver). Are there any tuning parameters that can achieve
more that 300K packets per second.