From CT

gaetan.puglisi at tiscali.it gaetan.puglisi at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 20 13:46:18 EDT 2002

 Hi,

 today I wanted to count the number of packets arrived to the FromDevice
element, and so I introduced the follow lines in the configuration's file:

 cont :: Counter;

 FromDevice(...) -> cont -> ...

 PokeHandlers(read cont.count,

                         read cont.rate);

 in wich directory and in wich files I can read the results I'm looking
for ?
 the file var/log/messages shows many informations but not what I want.

 You are my hope

 Gaetano Puglisi

TuttoTISCALI e' il tuo nuovo contratto di telefonia!
Chiami in tutta Italia, giorno e notte, al prezzo di un'urbana
Ti colleghi ad Internet e spendi meno di un'urbana
http://point.tiscali.it/tuttotiscali/webmail.html