Request for trying the GUI of RUG for Click Modular Router

Henderieckx Filip Filip.Henderieckx at siemens.atea.be
Fri Jul 5 17:46:14 EDT 2002

Hello Brecht,

In the Mailing List of the Click Modular Router Project I saw that
(Quote) : "At the Ghent University, we have developed a Graphical User
Interface for the Click modular router on the Linux platform. ... The GUI is
developed in Java and can be used both as application or as dynamically
downloadable applet (which works with Netscape on Linux/Windows/Solaris and
Internet Explorer on Windows)."

I'm interested in trying this GUI in the form of the Applet in the Internet
Explorer on Windows. Is this allowed? Is it somewhere available for trying?
Is there more documentation available for it?

The reason that I'm interested : We are experimenting with a (User Level)
Click Modular Router and it seems that the GUI as it is presented in the
Mailing List can be very helpful with these experiments.

Thanks in advance for your answer,

kind regards

Filip Henderieckx