Dynamic Change of LINEARIPLOOKUP information at Runtime in User L evel

Brecht Vermeulen Brecht.Vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Thu Jul 4 17:20:47 EDT 2002

Hi Filip,

I think you have to use PokeHandlers for this : in elements/standard

e.g.
  PokeHandlers(write red.max_p 0.8,
               wait 1.5, // delay for 1.5 seconds
               write red.max_p 0.5);

but this has to be added in your click config, I don't know for sure if
you can do this interactive.

For interactivity, I think you can use the handlerproxy (makes a
protocol as HTTP possible to communicate) or controlsocket
things. See also the apps directory for a JAVA program.
(but I haven't used these myself, as we only use the kernel version).

regards,
Brecht