Installing Click to run under Cygwin

Gibson, Ian Ian.Gibson at uk.thalesgroup.com
Tue Jul 2 18:42:18 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I'm trying to install Click to run under Cygwin and experiencing a few
problems, well one main one to be honest.  When I run the configure script I
get a warning that pcap.h and libpcap.a cannot be found.  The problem is
that I can't find them anywhere in the Cygwin installation and so cannot
continue with the rest of the process.  Is there some kind of special
installation procedure required to get everything working?

Cheers,

	Ian.

Thales Defence Information Systems DISCLAIMER: The information in this
message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately
contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.