RSIP

Eddie Kohler kohler at icir.org
Wed Feb 27 15:56:34 EST 2002

Hey Jose,

Sounds great!!! We'd love to include a version of your elements in the
distribution, if you'd like.

> I also had to change the implementation of IPEncap element. If the
> destination address is 0.0.0.0 and there's is an address annotation
> it will use it instead.

That might be better served by another element class...

You might also, in your RSIPPortMap element, like to add an ioctl()
interface via llrpc(), which might be faster for certain applications.

One completely minor comment: We've found that it's often better to avoid
configuration arguments that equal 'numbers of ports'. We use the
notify_noutputs() method instead; it just seems easier.