CVS

Jane.Meers janec_20022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 12:06:59 EST 2002

Hi, Eddie,

I used kernel 2.4.18 and gcc version is 2.95.2. The CVS version does not let the kernel version success. It reports a warning that the header files are not patched thus kernel version can not be done. but actually I did. 1.2.3 version and 1.2.4 did not success with the same report, either.

And one bug reported, after patched, make bzImage, it reports error, that in file /usr/src/linux/include/linux/spinlock.h, EMPTY_STRUCT_DECL() should be EMPTY_STRUCT_DECL(s), then the make go through.

Best regards,

Jane