click on freebsd system

simonafichera at tiscali.it simonafichera at tiscali.it
Sat Aug 10 14:08:45 EDT 2002

HI,
I had to install click on freebsd system but I don't find specific info
about this.
Therefore I try to use the following steps:

- dowload click-1.2.4 and put it into /usr directory
- /usr/click/click-1.2.4/configure --enable-ip6 --enable-bsdmodule --with-freebsd
--enable-analysis --enable-local

and this work fine but when I write:

- make all (or make install), from /root directory

I got error saying:

/usr/libexec/elf/ar: string.o: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [libclick.a] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Moreover I try to do

- make bsdmodule

And I got error saying:

/usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot open setdef0.o: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [click.ko] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Could you give me any hints to compile click?
Is there a spcific info about istallation on freebsd anywhere?
thanks in advance
-Simona

Tiscali Ricaricasa
la prima prepagata per navigare in Internet a meno di un'urbana e
risparmiare su tutte le tue telefonate. Acquistala on line e non avrai
nessun costo di attivazione né di ricarica!
http://ricaricasaonline.tiscali.it/