click-devirtualize error

Vlemincx Koen (Atea) Koen.Vlemincx at siemens.atea.be
Fri Aug 2 12:18:12 EDT 2002

Hi Eddy,

Thanks for your response. As the Linux environment is completely new to me,
I'm struggling with the compilation of the newest sources. Probably you can
help me.
I've managed to dowload a copy from the CVS server. I used the autoconf tool
(no error so I assume this is ok), but when I  start configure it goes wrong
in config.sub. I've tried to start it myself but with no success

pco070-lin:/home/be082838/click-1.2.5 # autoconf
pco070-lin:/home/be082838/click-1.2.5 # ./configure
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub
pco070-lin:/home/be082838/click-1.2.5 # /bin/sh ./config.sub
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
'/config.sub: line 58: syntax error near unexpected token `in
'/config.sub: line 58: `case $1 in
pco070-lin:/home/be082838/click-1.2.5 #

What's causing this?
Thanks in advance