make-ip-conf.pl fix & Previous Intel eepro100 issues

Pramod John pramod at oration.com
Mon Apr 1 12:31:27 EST 2002

 Hi,

    Well this seems to have been the source of the problems that I was
 having with 82559 (eepro100).  I put the below fix in and it works like
a charm. I assume this means that CheckIPHeader is broken as the docs
state that it is supposed to set the dest add annoation. I am also
attaching a slightly more user friendly version of make-ip-conf.pl that
 uses AddressInfo and has the previous fix. (for linux only).

 thanks,

 Pramod