problem with arp-request

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Wed May 30 11:37:46 EDT 2001

Yo Eddie,

I've tested with latest cvs source and it works now ! (the configuration
I've used, was the conf/make-ip-conf.pl with 2 interfaces, only changed
interfaces + default route).

The etherencap-tolinux (1:1:1:1:1:1, 2:2:2:2:2:2) trick works also
(including pings !).

Time to make a click-1.2.1 ;-) (and also to include the e1000 driver)

Hardware is AMD K6-550, Aopen AX59-PRO motherboard (chipset VIA
VT82C598AT/VT82C586B (MVP3) AGPset )
DLINK DFE570 (4 port card), tulip driver with polling.

Thanks for the fix regarding tolinux.

regards,
Brecht