Non Technical: Commercial Environments and Click?

George V. Neville-Neil gnn at windriver.com
Wed Mar 28 22:18:29 EST 2001

Hi Folks,

	I'm making a pitch to my management to go with Click as the router
part of our upcoming networking releases.  I need to back this up with some
information and links to where Click is being used commercially.

	If people can reply to me with this sort of info I'd greatly appreciate
it.  I could even feed it back to Eddie or whoever is maintaining
the Click web page.  I know about Mazu and ACIRI but that's it.

Thanks,
George