Possibilities of the Click package

Eddie Kohler kohler at aciri.org
Thu Jun 28 16:04:14 EDT 2001

One more thing:

Click development also continues at places other than MIT. At ICSI
(International Computer Science Institute, Berkeley), we are using Click as
the forwarding path for an open-source router we're developing (XORP). We
will develop forwarding path elements including a good dynamic routing
table, and investigate questions like how to automatically generate
configurations, test them for errors, or split them among different
forwarding engines.

There are several companies using Click as well.

love,
ed