click debug

WernerRätscher werner.raetscher at mchp.siemens.de
Tue Jun 26 19:00:51 EDT 2001

Hello Eddie,

I have a few questions regarding click-configurations:

1. How can I debug a click-configuration which I have loaded with
click-install?

2. Is it possible to generate UDP packets on the same pc for different
flows (port numbers) at the same time? The FastUDPFlows element
generates different flows but it generates the port numbers randomly.
Can I configure in the same click-config-file let's say two RatedSources
and send the output of both sources to one Queue which serves one
ToDevice element? In a first test both RatedSources generates the
packets with the named rate but the packets are not forwarded to the
Queue.

Regards,
Werner