newbee click questions

George V. Neville-Neil gnn at windriver.com
Tue Jun 26 09:10:36 EDT 2001

> > 1. Do we have a document explaining run-time of a click graph. In
> > particular, I am interested in knowing how i can make multiple click
> > graphs co-exist in a single run-time.
>
> Right now, you cannot make multiple Click graphs coexist in a single
> runtime.

I'm wondering why this is the case.  Since all the elements when instantiated
should have private data, and there are no globals, what prevents you from
running multiple copies of the click router in the kernel?

Thanks,
George

George V. Neville-Neil                                  gnn at windriver.com

"I realize that when I have more ideas than others, I give those others
my ideas, if they want to accept them; and that, to me, is leading."

Baron Cosimo Piovasco di Rondo from _The Baron in The Trees_ by Italo
Calvino